sa bawat pagsikat ng araw, panibagong adventure ang bumubungad...halika't sumama sa aming Road Trip...
Saturday, October 13, 2012
My Unrequited Love
Ellow!!! this is our first post and its a music video. It's about an unrequited love between two childhood friends that was separated by fate (CHAR!!!). In the video, the lovers exchanged memorabilia (the boy gave a guitar necklace and the girl gave a bracelet) which is quite cute given that they were young. I hope I could have that experience (UBER DRAMA!!!). Anyway, they eventually met again in school and naturally they forgot each other. Fate unfolds on its own and their hearts found each other only that it was too late. The girl remembered the boy first but another turn of event caused the life of the boy (in other words, na dedu ang guy!!!).
It's a bit sad but life in general is sad so I guess it's not weird to feature this video. Personally, I think the video is beautiful (tangkilikin ang sariling atin!!!). We tapped some of our friends to act. Most of them were nursing and medtech students. The song, by the way, is an original composition and was sang by our friend, Vern ( tnx vern^_^). Hope you liked it >_<
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
amazing kaayo friends!!!!
ReplyDeletenice video^_^
ReplyDeletenakaka in love...as in
ReplyDeleteknsa ni ang girl?
ReplyDeletenice ang lyrics;)
ReplyDeletehttp://roadtrip166.blogspot.com/2012/10/my-unrequited-love.html#comment-form
ReplyDelete